Foundation - Complete
Incorporated a Delaware C-Corp with a mission to explore emerging technologies and find a way to solve limited edition authentication and resale.
- Identified NFTs as the best technology for authentication and prepared drops for research
- Created 115 t-shirts in collaboration with pop portrait and graffiti artist, Blake Jamieson
- Created 5 skate decks with plexi-glass artist and Founder of ArtMobb, Michael Farhat
Research - Complete
Pioneered Hybrid NFT protocol leveraging non-transfer function and RFID inventory management system using partner’s facilities.
- Found that 40% of our end-users decided to Vault their shirts & decks rather than redeem them
- Interviewed 50+ prospective creators (fashion, social media influencers, up and coming artists)
- Tested the Vault concept with a single page MVP
- Finalized our brand, strategy, and positioning
- Prepared our first storage facility in Virginia
Build - Complete
Raised a $750k friends and family SAFE note to develop and deploy a fully custom React platform with BETA Marketplace and hosted an NFT.NYC 2022 event in SoHo to showcase first-ever fully Hybrid products.
- Built the first version of our creator dashboard and added 30 members (creators and creatives)
- Deployed our first wave of hybrid NFT contracts
- Deployed custom ETH/USD conversion smart contract
- Created RFID registration app for Zebra scanners
- Launched our own branded line of merchandise
- Formed partnerships with Brink’s, Alchemy, and Articheck
Test - Complete
Accepted an additional $250k from strategic angels in the Friends and Family SAFE to Beta test 18 different collections across Fine Art, Fashion, and Collectibles on our custom Marketplace.
- Chipped our hybrids with military grade RFIDs
- Tested the Redeem process with collectors
- Conducted resale via OpenSea
- Auto-generated dozens of Ethereum wallets connected to One of None accounts
- Airdropped tokens from our 2021 MVP tests
Launch - In Progress
Roll out our authentication solution in the form of a subscription service that allows select brands to drop hybrid limited edition releases on their own websites.
- Launch and pilot our new white-labeled creator Portals with select customers
- Test larger-quantity drops up to 1,000 items
- Expand the creator dashboard for billing, account management, and Web2.5 analytics
- Improve the Web2.5 Checkout experience
- Build a fully functional One of None API to better integrate with creators’ platforms
Extend our subscription service to larger enterprises with increased quantity drops, greater drop frequency, and enhanced portal customization and integrations.
- Introduce an e-commerce integration for Shopify
- Develop NFC chip interface for ticketing and AR experiences tied to ownership
- Launch public API with premium endpoints for paid members to increase customization
- Introduce multiple pricing tiers and variable vault storage options
Add link here